It’s here! It’s here! The end of the year!
A giant “THANK YOU!” to each and every one of my readers, you make my day, you really do!
To celebrate all that’s wonderful about writing this blog, I’ve set myself a flash-goal.
Flash-goal: noun, to suddenly realize you are short by X number of Subscribers and decide immediately to hold a give-away drawing to fill the gap.
I need at least twenty-four honest, hard-working, upright ladies and gentlemen to Subscribe to this blog in the next 24 hours.
Okay, okay, a handful of scoundrels would be perfectly acceptable, too.
“I put my email address into the box right here,” you’re asking, “but even though I’m a scoundrel, I’m super worried…what will happen if I DO push this little Subscribe button?”
- My posts drop quietly into your email inbox. The minute they publish. I will never know if you read them or not. I will not hear you laugh or scream “I told you so!” at your kids.
- You won’t miss random postings because you have been relying on Facebook to see them. Facebook is notoriously unreliable, even with your BFF status’, am I right? You may have no idea that I generally post every Tuesday and Friday all year long.
- Your name gets put into the hat for a drawing tomorrow. If I draw your name, you win a prize!! (I’ve done this before: in March and June.)
- Next year, I will start sending out a monthly story that will only go to my personal Subscribers…that’s YOU! The first one will come out January 1st! Oh wait, that’s Friday. This is me, shaking a leg.
- An angel gets his wings….well, something like that. Because so far, the one thing you can expect from these chaotic stories is that we really, really keep our angels on their toes.
24 Subscribers in the next 24 hours.
C’mon, guys, you got this.
What? You are already a Subscriber?? And you want a prize, too?
Excellent point, I love that enthusiasm.
Write to me in the comment box below, and tell me which of my blogs was your favorite this year. Honestly, go ahead and make it up if you’re like me and can’t remember what you had for lunch, let alone what you read last week. I love you regardless!
Scoundrels can use an alias. It’s fine by me if you want to be known as “Scooby Doo”.
And if you have friends who would enjoy my writing, please forward this to his/her email or share this post on your Facebook page, or print it out and staple it to the street-corner telephone pole.
Because sharing is caring.